Head of Quality control group
Profarma UAB, a GMP certified pharmaceutical company, offering to the market batch release
testing services is looking for experienced Head of Quality Control.
• Quality Control lab organization in respect with clients and company inner project demands,
personnel training, workload management and dedication.
• Team lead and assurance of group compliance with Good manufacturing practise (GMP), QA
policies, SOP and other companies’ documentation.
• Analytical methods for pharmaceutical products validation and transfer from/to other laboratories.
• Consistent assurance that all of the work is done in compliance with company’s QA regulations
and documented in the timely manner, results of analysis are accurate and managed according to
Standard operating procedures (SOP).
• Preparation and review of standard operating procedures (SOP) and their renewal.
• Assure that all out-of-specifications, product failures and any deviations are investigated and that
any corrective actions and/or preventive actions are carried out
• Risk assessment and mitigation.
• Minimum Master‘s degree of chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology or any related
• Good knowledge of GMP requirements for pharmaceutical companies.
• Experience working in a quality control laboratory with HPLC, UV/VIS, ELSIA or similar.
• Excellent English (verbal and written) knowledge.
• Ability to work independently, plan the workload and systemically analyse information.
• Ability to manage team, excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
• Good organisation skills.
Please contact us:
V.A. Graičiūno 6A, LT-02241, Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone +370 5 2629761